- This event has passed.
Functional breathing [series of workshops] ENG
July 1, 2021 @ 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm CEST
I am happy to invite you to a series of workshops on functional breathing, which will be held online the first three Thursdays in July.
Workshops take place once a week (Thursdays), three consecutive weeks lasting an hour. All three workshops are interconnected and it is advisable, if you choose to participate, to attend them all.
01.07. -> 17:30-18:30h
08.07. -> 17:30-18:30h
15.07. -> 17:30-18:30h
Each workshop consists of a theoretical and a practical part.
Some of the topics we will address are:
* How do we breathe and why do we breathe like that?
* What is hyperventilation, how and why does it happen?
* Vagus nerve and its stimulation
* Balance of the autonomic nervous system
* Respiration and metabolism
* How does breathing affect our sleep?
* What is deep breathing and how to achieve and recognize it?
* Breathing and movement
* Stress and breath
* Focus and mindfulness
* Diaphragm and its functions
* Breathing and emotions
* Exercise-induced asthma (EIA)
* Long-term consequences of dysfunctional breathing
* Breathing and physical activities
The workshops are not suitable for pregnant women, children, people with high blood pressure, diabetics, etc.
For further information please contact me via email